Using the online form
This form can be used for:
- General enquiry on the registration process
- General feedback on the National Regulatory System for Community Housing
- Provider notifications
- Complaint about a registered provider
To ensure we know the purpose of your contact, please select the correct “Type” of contact.
It is important that you complete all mandatory fields (marked with a *) so that we can respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible.
Alternatively, you can contact the Office of the Registrar in your State or Territory.
- Open information allows the Registrar to make your identity known to the provider or any other person in order to address the matter.
- Confidential information means your identity is known to the Registrar but is not provided to any other person without your specific consent.
- You can choose to remain anonymous by not providing contact details. While your complaint will be recorded the Registrar’s office may be unable to use the information you provide.